Recently, I have been blessed to be the recipient of a few awards that recognize what a razzle-dazzle guy SwittersB is. Yesterday, Nicole at NMNPHX nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Now lately, I have been receiving these nods of approval and I have to say that it is satisfying to be acknowledged, but a bit humbling given how many creative writers, photographers, innovators there are out there. So thank you Nicole…very much.
That said, I have some followup requirements to see through: tell you a few unsolicited /quirky things about SwittersB and to point toward other notable, inspiring blogs that are equally One Lovely Blog and deserving of an award.
Some Titillating (well maybe they shouldn’t be titillating) Tidbits about SwittersB:
1. My two most favorite places to camp are East Lake (Oregon) & Leighton Lake (B.C.). I have many others, but settled upon those two.
2. I do not care for liver & onions, squash, yams, sushi or cauliflower.
3. I am quite allergic to Penny the Cat, but endure the symptoms because she is so sweet.
4. I become ill at the mere mention of Judge Judy, let alone hearing her voice.
5. I love old movies from the 1940’s, particularly Film Noir.
6. My photography goals: better understand depth of field and do better macro work that makes you go ‘wow, he finally figured it out’.
7. Few food items rise to a medium rare steak and beer (the minute I hear vegan I think of brusel sprouts).
Now here is where I point toward other enjoyable blogs and nominate them for the One Lovely Blog Award.1. The Wanderlust Gene 2. Water Color Candy 3. Creativity Aroused 4. This Little Light 5. Cindy’s Cancers 6.Living and Lovin 7. Dogs Make Everything Better