I have been remiss in acknowledging two award nominations from kind followers of SwittersB. First, in the chill of Winter, Margaret Prezioso-Frye at Myas…A Tragic Lady was generous in pointing the way to SwittersB for The Lovely Blogger Award. And, just recently Gavin at Sedge808 was gracious enough to nominate me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I mean Lovely and Versatile both…wow! Margaret captivates with the written word and Gavin stirs the mind with Black & White ‘Noir’ photography..check them out!
And the beauty is I have two spots where I can conspicuously present the awards for consumption……..
As luck would have it, a bare spot exists too on a vintage shelf…
As you no doubt know, each award has a set of requirements that should be scrupulously adhered to……….
The usual requirements call upon me to share 7 ‘interesting’ facts, or assumptions, about me….hmmm?
1. I had a fractured front tooth extracted yesterday and it hurt like hell, even with Novocaine and laughing gas!
2. I have visited a nude beach before, without clothes of course, but I wore dark sunglasses.
3. I have been diagnosed with PTSD and find it a labyrinth of mazes and compartments to sort through.
4. My right wrist is fully fused with gobs of hip bone and a titanium bar affixed with 7 screws…I don’t set off metal detectors.
5. I am fond of Fuchsia, Roses & Clematis.
6. I refrain from Judge Judy, Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Phil and hockey.
7. I have an affinity for old, vintage photographs…something in them does something in me.
And now I am to suggest several blogs that I personally enjoy and you might as well. Now the crux, I see, is which award am I nominating them for? I kind of made a muddled mess of this mentioning two different awards.
Let me first say that if life, time constraints, mental fog and such just make following through with the award nomination difficult, I totally understand if you don’t pass on the process. Just know you were nominated and that you personally lift my day as well as other folks too. As for the specific award and because I have two nominations, I will leave it to you to select the one that suits your tastes.
So here are some pleasurable diversions that SwittersB enjoys and again sorry for the delays Margaret & Gavin…………..